Last updated: 30 January 2023
- We are Stabiliti Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12962740 whose registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ (we/us/our).
Use of our Website
- Our Website is made available free of charge, however certain elements might only be accessible by the Registered Users (as defined in section 2.2 of the Stabiliti Platform Terms and Conditions).
- We do not guarantee that our Website will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons.
- We want to ensure that our Website is as accessible and available at all times, so if you have any difficulties using our Website, please let us know at email@example.com.
Intellectual property and copyright
- Intellectual property rights in the material posted on our Website and your right to use our Platform. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and/or Platform and all material published on the Website and/or Platform. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. This means that you are not permitted to copy and/or use any such content other than in accordance with this clause. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from our Website and/or Platform for your personal use only. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website and/or Platform must always be acknowledged.
- No commercial use of our content. You must not use any part of the content from our Website and/or Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
- No data mining or web scraping. You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our Website and/or Platform. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of): (a) any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or Platform accessed via the same; and (b) any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
- Content is provided for general information only. The content on our Website and/or Platform is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our Website and/or Platform. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website and/or Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website and/or Platform is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Linking to our Website. You may link to our home page only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Website and/or Platform on any website that is not owned by you. Our Website and/or Platform must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website and/or Platform other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Third-party sites, products and Platform. Where our Website and/or Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Any interaction (or dispute) you may subsequently have with those third parties is subject to those third parties’ terms only.
Do not misuse our Website
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations as well as our liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the use of our Website or any content on it.
- While we try to keep our Website safe and protected, we do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
Governing law and jurisdiction